Halloween Cards & Banners


I hope to post more Halloween a little later this week, but might not get it done until after Halloween!  Miss Phoebe and I have been pretty busy making a Halloween Tree and Halloween wreaths. Sometimes my real work gets in the way, though ... and I have to do other things on this computer! So, I'm posting some cards ... one for Phoebe ... and the rest are assembled into banner! I just made a day to work with my friend, Cricut! I purchased a scrapbooking set, "Once Upon a Time" and really wanted to work with it.


Here's the banner hanging on my kitchen shelf!

Here are the individual cards.






I'll be sharing this post with a few parties, so make sure you click through after you visit my home page to see the rest of my posts!  Thanks for visiting.


Creatively Living for Monday  Funday Party 
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday 
The DIY Dreamer for From Dream To Reality Tues  
Our Home Away From Home for Tuesdays @ Our Home 
We Call it Junkin! 
Knick of Time for Knick of Time Tues  Inspire Me Tuesday  
Creative Muster

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's