Sedona Tablescape!

I've been selling lots of sets of dinnerware in my antique mall booth ... but not enough to justify buying a new set.  Oh well, I bought a new set of Pfaltzgraff anyway.  I just needed some bold color for everyday!  So, I got online and ordered 12 placesettings ... so I could enjoy them while entertaining ... and use them everyday, too.  I love the bold colors and had place mats and napkins already ... and a set of flatware that works well with this pattern!

So, the really big dinner plates are kind of simple ... but ... the "pop" comes later!

Don't you just love the primary colors? Looks like a Fiesta!

The homespun napkins repeat the colors of the bamboo place mats and someplace, I have a big tablecloth that matches those napkins!

Yes, I have all kinds of things stored and en route to the antique mall booth, so if you are ever at the St. Mary's Antique Mall, in St. Mary, Missouri ... just south of St. Genevieve ... look for Booth #272 ... Rolling Red Truck Treasures.  You will probably find something that you need ... that I don't need anymore!

These fabulous salad plates are where the color really pops.  This is a "southwest" pattern .. .but it also reminds me of the 1950s ...  Either way, I love it!

I can see it set with cobalt blue glassware ... or red glassware ... or big wine glasses with yellow stems ... and yes, I have all those!

The soup bowls are also extra large ... and I need them for this menu ... We're having ...

Manhattan Clam Chowder
with
Sweet Potato Focaccia

Chicken Parmesan 
with Spaghetti and
Homemade Red Sauce

Served with a Side Salad of 
 Greens with Braised Brussels Sprouts,  &White Asparagus in a warm
Balsamic Reduction 


Doesn't that sound incredible ... and Oh, did you notice that this dinnerware works for an Italian theme, too???



This deep oval plate is actually called
a dessert plate, but it works so well for a side salad that you want your guests to eat along with their entree.

It is deep enough to keep the salad dressing in the plate and fits nicely into the overall place setting.

Following this picture is one of the flatware.  This is Cambridge and I've had it for several years.  I just love the shape of the handles and the multiple colors.

Papa Joe tried to teach Miss Phoebe her primary colors using this flatware, but she was in her "blu-u-u-u-" stage and she didn't care about any of the other colors!



I'll be posting with ...



Make sure you click through and visit those parties!


February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's