Blue Winter Days!

This will be my last wintertime post ... maybe!  It will have to snow again to get me to set another winter tablescape!  I'm ready for Springtime, you see!

I have many sets of blue and white china and several sets of blue collectible plates.   The beauties are Royal Copenhagen and are intended to be used as 
decorations, but I have frequently served salads in them and nobody 
died from the lead in the paint!



This china is Nikko and it is called Heartland.  The patterns reflect the four seasons.  I have 16 place settings and enjoy using it year-round when I entertain.  


My followers are going to think that I've started dealing in rags!  Here are the kitchen table rag decorations I made for Christmas!  Love the colors.  
The centerpiece looked great with everyday dinnerware and looked even 
better with my  Spode Winter's Eve!


In addition to the trees and wreath, I wrapped Styrofoam balls in the matching fabric to put in the bottoms of my candle hurricanes.



If you are interested in my work world these days ... cooking classes for 1000 students ... 
check out Good Food: Local

I'm posting with a few blog parties so be sure you check out ...

Let's Dish!
Wow Us Wednesdays!
Tablescape Thursdays
Seasonal Sundays

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's