Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Silver Christmas Video

I'm linking my video with Between Naps on the Porch!   Hope you enjoy and as always, special thanks to Susan who brings us together each week to share our lovely tables!  Take a look at the video, but click through to see the magazine article and additional photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful table! And the Strauss waltz was a perfect accompaniment! I love the glass dishes that you paired with your silver-rimmed dishes. My china has a platinum rim, and now I think I'm going to go looking for some interesting glass dishes like yours. Lovely post. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive