Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!   I've been swamped in the last few months and haven't spent much time blogging for fun!  Instead, I've been working on a new social media for the tourism bureau. We've chased Santa all over Carbondale, filming "Santa Sightings" to post .. and I have to say we had a blast doing that.  I'll be back on the creative blog scene in the new year, but for now, enjoy this collage ... with the most important girl in my life front and center!  She just turned 5 and she is more fun than a new puppy!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Debbie, wishing you a wonderful one-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year! Love your post come vist me !

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive