Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tablescape Thursday - Fourth of July

Here's a shot of last year's Fourth of July food! Scroll down to see a collage of the tablescape ... and click this picture to visit Between Naps on the Porch ... to see other great tablescapes!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely perfect and festive set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HURRAY FOR THE RED, WHITE & BLUE! I love your Americana tablesetting and your lovely baskets!

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how wonderful!!! I love all the textures and vibrant colors of this festive fourth tablescape!!!!!

    And Phoebe is adorable, too!!!

    Hugs,
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous, festive table! Love the collage and darling Phoebe! Please pass the ribs? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun and the food looks amazing! I must go try some peaches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your red, white and blue...the peach dish is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive