Easter Fireplace Mantel

I decorate our dining room fireplace mantel for every special meal!  It just becomes an extension of the table decor.  I've done this for years and folks seem to enjoy looking, so I'll keep doing it.  Memorial Day is the last decorating until autumn pumpkins, because we don't use the dining room much in the summer!  We eat outside!  You'll see that post in upcoming weeks, but for now ... here is a little more Easter!


I've mentioned my favorite collectible shop in many posts.  Our friends in Union County, Illinois worked diligently to raise money to restore an old store in the little town of Cobden.  They are members of the Union County Historical and Genealogy Society, and one side of the store is an incredible museum ... and the other side is the collectible shop that supports all their efforts.  Most recently, they purchased another building and are using it to store all their genealogy archives, have special collection exhibits and have classes and lectures.  This little collectible shop is doing a fantastic job for them.  We donate to the shop, but we buy plenty and our shiny mantel eggs and garland came from that little shop!


I embellished the garland with strands of sheer ribbon in a variety of colors!  I love the way it looks!  A little bit shabby, but the ribbon makes it fancy enough to blend well with the shiny eggs!

I'm sharing this post with a couple parties, so make sure you visit my list on my sidebar so you can hop to the parties!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's