Thanksgiving Prayer Mini Book


This week a friend of mine had a big birthday and I made her an inspiration book filled with Bible scriptures and prayers related to Thanksgiving! I used clipart for some of the content; cut some of it with Cricut and added all kinds of other embellishments. If you've seen my mini books before, you know I like depth and dimension in my books!


I used plenty of vintage ribbon and lace! I cut the pages using the Elegant Edges patterns.





On these pages, I cut some pieces of the clipart ... an added some packaged embellishments.  I love the burlap flowers!








 I used birthday greetings for the center pages and one of my favorite Thanksgiving songs on the next two pages!









The final two pages are filled with layered burlap flowers, faux pearls and colorful leaves.




I'll be sharing this will a few of the parties listed on my sidebar! Make sure you click through to see the other participants ... and hang around my home page a little while to see my other posts!  Happy Thanksgiving Week!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's