Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Pinks!


This is the time of year that I really like to play! I have a very long list of important things that need to be done including power washing and staining two very large decks. I'll do that myself because I'm never satisfied when I hire others to do it. But, today, after a five-hour dance competition that good grandmas go to ... I decided to play a little!


I found this adorable little flower cart at a collectible shop. I paid a couple dollars for it and it was painted a dark color, which wouldn't do for me! So, out came the pink spray paint and a can of glitter paint to go over it! It didn't have an insert, but a lid from an old jar fit it perfectly! I found these tiny silks at Walmart and loved that butterflies were included.






While I had the paint out, I decided that this cute hanging basket needed a coat of pink! Not sure where I'm going to put it, but I love it!


These cast iron bunnies have been a dozen different colors in the past fifteen years! I use them outside and they always seem to add the right amount of cuteness to wherever  I place them!


I think this group of pinks would be cute clustered on my front porch! Yep, that's where I'm going to put them when I get everything cleaned up and stained!





Hope you've enjoyed my pink fix! I'll be sharing with some of the parties listed on my sidebar, so make sure you click through to see some of the other posts. I hope you'll visit my home page to take a look at my other posts! I have a little bit of Easter still up! Happy Springtime!


5 comments:

  1. Your cart is so pretty painted pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pinks...thank you for sharing...HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing at Good Morning Mondays, the pink is just beautiful. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pretty pinks will really be eye catching out on your porch! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice makeovers! Thank you for joining HSH!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive