Easter Silver

Not long ago, my daughter and I were visiting antique stores in my hometown and I found these adorable pieces for my Easter table!   So ... shiny and silver became a part of my Easter tablescape!



I used my Villeroy & Boch "Basket" china with silver tone chargers.  I found the best supply of glittery Easter decorations at Big Lots!   I used a couple of cut out paper decorations to piece together for a table runner.  




Our Easter Dinner is always ham ... and traditional sides.  I try to add something different ... and this year I made fluffy pink salad ... smashed red potatoes and Friendship Bread ... rolls.




I put my Cricut machine to work to make Easter baskets ... and filled them with Reese's eggs and bunnies.   My baskets are just little treats ... the real baskets show up at Miss Phoebe's breakfast table at home!


I hope you've enjoyed this post ... and encourage you to visit my home page to see some other posts.  I'm going to share this post with a few parties, so make sure you click through to see all the other posts!



Show and Tell Friday at,  http://romantichome.blogspot.com

Simple and Sweet Friday at,  http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com

Saturday Sparks at,  http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

Thrifty Things FridayFabulously Creative FridayPink Saturday The TablescaperShow it Off SundaySunny Simple LifeInspire Me TuesdayFriday Farm Blog HopSeasonal Sundays!




February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's