Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Red Easter in the Sunroom!


If you follow my posts, you've seen this cute wall hanging before!  My brother and sister-in-law gave it to me last summer and I
immediately knew where I was going to hang it.
I love the sentement,
"Bless the Blooms"!
We have several "blooms" and "grand-blooms" and they mean so much to us.



I'm always looking for ways to decorate the top of the bar 
in red.  Tiny red baskets and little red wicker chairs
are perfect for the bunnies and eggs!  My painted egg collection is filled with several red ones ... so it all fits together!  
A red Easter!


Here's a cute red and white pillow, table cloth and 
doily hanging on the freezer door!



I'll be posting with Seasonal Sundays

6 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see some red in Easter decorations! I love that whole display you've got on the top of your bar, especially that window with the chicken wire!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Easter reds - I adore pysanky eggs, what a great collection you have!

    Happy Rednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time I've ever heard of "grandblooms." Charming! :)

    Kids and Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have it all together when it comes to decorating. I enjoyed visiting and seeing all your red goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Pysanty eggs are awesome, nicre collection too. I love red and I love it for Easter. Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red Easter, how clever. What fun to see all your decorations.

    ReplyDelete