Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb, Hopefully!

Today I'm posting photos from one of my favorite March tablescapes.  In Southern Illinois, March came in like a lion with ice and snow ... and we're hoping it goes out like a lamb!





This pretty Sunday brunch table is set with my Mikasa Garden Club from the 1980s and Fostoria Glassware from the same time.





I love using Dogwood on the table in the Spring, because our Shawnee National Forest ... and almost every neighborhood in our town ... is filled with the beautiful trees.




I'm joining


Show it Off Sunday

Sunny Simple Life



Make sure you click through to visit all the other parties!

2 comments:

  1. March came in like a lion there? Man, it came in like a lamb and is going out the same way here in the Kansas City area. It has just been super warm and sunny for the most part. We have had our share of hard rains, but nothing that would make the record books. I have even noticed that the lilac bushes are already in full bloom!!! What's up with that?!?!?!?! I love your theme...so appropriate for the season! The dogwoods are a nice touch, too! Have a great weekend, and I hope April is much kinder to you weather-wise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! Love your table setting! It's so perfect for a springtime brunch. Love the china and all the pretty florals. I noticed your picture didn't stick when you linked up so I was able to add one at the Inlinkz site. Thanks again for joining in the party!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive